Thursday, April 28, 2011

Banished from the garden

I have been banished from the garden until the tree pollen count goes down.  This is upsetting, but would be harder take if I felt like gardening.  But with the wheezing, sneezing and lack of breathing going on it is a bit easier to stay indoors.  Hopefully the rain today will wipe away a lot of the pollen.  If I could just get the hostas to move themselves to the shadier area in the front and the day lilies to a sunnier area on the side, everything would be great (also get the dog to take herself for a walk, yeah right!).

I think that my Zephirine Drouhin rose will bloom soon.  It appears to have several buds.  Unfortunately something is snacking on it already.

The potatoes in bags continue to grow.  I will have to cover them with soil again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment